Thursday, April 15, 2010

10 days and counting...


This is the farthest I have made it pregnancy wise. Yesterday I hit my mark for when I had Davis and I hit that mark with Emmary last Friday:( It is a major curse to have 2 kids a couple weeks early because I am just about hating life right now. I am so ready to meet this baby and stop calling it "IT". I really think I might go to my due date- such a foreign experience for me. My amniotic fluid levels are great and I am only dialated to a 1 and 30%, but my midwife said yesterday that my cervix is very soft- she thinks I will go this weekend- I would like to believe her! Enough with the complaining, I know, I am grateful to have this experience and things are going to be crazy with a new baby around here. We are all so excited to use the baby stuff that we have pulled out and ready. I think the kids are going to handle the baby well and I can't wait to snuggle with that new little person!

7 comments:

Jessica Madsen said...

we hope for your sake you go this weekend too! Hang in there, and good luck!

Sharon said...

I've been wondering about you....you can do it Holly! I was always so jealous you went early, now I feel guilty, It's so hard in the end! I can't wait to meet Him or Her in a couple of weeks!

Melanie said...

Ooh, I know, I know! "IT" is a...

Ha! Just kidding.

But seriously...

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

Yay i'm soo excited for you!!! :) Can't wait to see what that little baby is and what you'll name it. Good luck and Congrats!! MWUAH!

The Platts said...

I've been checking your blog every day to see if there are pics of a cute new baby! I'll keep checking and I'll be hoping that by Monday there will be!
PS, I'm love, love, loving your hair! Super chic!

Andrea said...

I love that picture of you. You look so cute. You should be proud to be so far along and still be able to look cute! Good luck to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute! Can you believe that it has been almost 3 months since our playdate? I hope by the time you read this you will have had your cute baby!