Friday, March 26, 2010

Little Man

Here are some cute pictures of our little man:)

Chowing down on a donught in the car (his dad was obviously in charge here)

Davis and Crush-as he called him- at the aquarium

Being a big boy. I am not pushing potty training at all, but he frequently asks to wear his Diego's and go to the bathroom and use "toilet papers." Plus, it's a cute little plumbers crack picture:)

"Napoleon, go make yourself a dang quesidilla- GOSH!" Davis actually went out like this the other night!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shaylah said...

What a cutie. When I saw the title of your post in my reader I thought maybe you had had your baby. Obviously I was wrong, but Davis sure is growing!

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

hey cute girl I miss you!! Do you live up north?? Your kids are getting so big its crazy and now you are having another one. ahh soo happy for you. Hope you are doing well.

Nate and Nicole said...

Have you still not had that baby?!?!?!

(This is Cam's sister by the way...)