Monday, April 19, 2010

Funny Story

Here's a funny story. I have been walking a lot to try and convince this baby to come- it isn't working. But anyway, Saturday Sarah and I had been at a toy party and our husbands had the kids so we decided to go walk late in the afternoon. I didn't want to sweat in the only shirt that fits me so she said I could borrow one of Greg's t-shirts. Years ago Greg did an intership with the Utah Starzz so he had this bright purple shirt she handed me. I put in on in the bathroom-which doesn't have a mirror- and came out and asked how it fit. Sarah just started laughing hard and I about started crying because I feel so HUGE. She told me to look and down and read what the shirt says. In case you can't see very well in the picture it says, "ALL THE WAY TO LABOR DAY!" Pretty funny coincidence!



What isn't so funny is my poor cankles. I have never retained water in a pregnancy before, but my ankles look like tree trunks. You can see the line on my feet where my flip flops had been. I do have cute gel toes though!

Oh, and Davis is a big boy! He decided to be potty trained on Thursday. He said he wanted to wear underwear that morning and then he sat on the toilet for 20 minutes, all his own idea, until he figured out how to make the pee come out. I kept telling him he could get off and try later and he would say, "mommy, I have pee-pees, I need to squeeze em out!" And that is just what he did! So I guess I will have a break from diapers for a couple of days before the baby comes!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Hansen Family Blog said...

Oh sweet friend I am hoping for you! I just can't bear to see you hobbling around yje neighborhood anymore. Don't worry you are still cute, you just look miserable.