Monday, March 9, 2009

Utah State, Hey Aggies all the way!

For some reason, picassa didn't include this picture, even though it was in my tray and starred. Whatever. I will just say that the game was so fun!!! We had really good seats next to the student section, but we didn't have to stand the whole game- horray! and we were on the 9th row so I didn't need my glasses! We went to just about every home game in the 3 years while we lived in Logan and it was just as fun as we remmeber- except the fans are ruder than they used to be! Here's some examples: When the line-up is called for the opposing team, they all turn around and ignore them; when someone of the opposite team fouls one of our players they all point to him and chant "you, you, you" this wasn't new except they added on to the end a loud "SUCK!"; and finally when the coach of the opposite team complained (we were very close to their teams bench) the fans would all point and chant "stupid, stupid!" I guess there is a reason that the Aggies have gone 2 straight seasons undefeated at home and have one of the best home win records in the country!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

AJ said...

Super scary I'm glad he's safe!