Sunday, March 1, 2009

St George

We went to St. George last weekend to visit some friends and to go to the Parade of Homes. It is a fun family tradition and this year was no exception. The weather was beautiful most of the time, and it just felt like we were home. I still do consider St. George "home" and I can't wait for Tim's company to open their office so that we can go back, but for now I am having a better attitude about being in SLC. St. George is a very hard place to be right now and unemployment is so high and there is a lot of stress in the air about job security and home values, etc. I am grateful that Tim has a good job up here and that he is so busy. I will enoy our time here and have a good attitude from here on out. We are trying to take advantage of all the fun things there are to do up here and we are liking being able to see friends and family more. Here are just some pictures I took from the home show.-A lot of ceiling work this year- I loved it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sharon said...

St. George really sounds ideal. I would love to have a palm tree in my yard! I can't wait for you to go back so we can visit. (I will visit you anywhere though..)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good time!! We are going on a little weekend getaway to St. George in June-any suggestions on where to take the kiddos?