Monday, March 9, 2009

Logan

Tim and I went up to Logan on Saturday and it was so much fun! We haven't been up there for 2 1/2 years and it has changed a lot, but we have special feelings for Logan. We started out by going to Gossners and getting some squeakey cheese and flavored milk, then we went to Cafe Sabor for dinner. I realized at that time that the batteries were dead in our camera so we don't have any pictures of those places :) Then we went to the store for batteries and drove past our old places- we lived in 2 different basement apartments but they were next door to each other. Then we decided to walk around campus.
It was freezing cold and it was spring break so we didn't get to see any friends while we were there but that was okay. It was nice to just have alone time. We love the quad and the open space. It was fun to reminess while we walked around.
I drank about 4 glasses of water at the restaurant so I really needed to find a bathroom, but all of the buildings on campus were locked. I said we needed to go to the engineering building because those engineers never go home- spring break or not! Sure enough the building was open, and sure enough there were students there! Gotta love those engineers:)
This is the education building where the bulk of my classes were held. I also worked as a peer advisor for the psychology department my last year in this building. Fond memories of this building- most of them involving Sharon!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Sharon said...

why am I tearing up reading this post? I have the greatest memories of Logan. I'm so glad you and Tim were there, it just wouldn't have been the same. I'm so glad you had a fun trip away!