Friday, May 15, 2009

Fun Run

I'm a little behind in blogging, but on May 2nd our family did the Linda Buttars Memorial Fun Run through West Jordan City. Linda was a close family friend and we miss her and love her very much. Tim and I ran the 10K (6 miles) and my parents did the 1 mile walk with the kids in the stroller. This would have been just perfect, but it decided to rain cats and dogs all weekend. It was a fun race, but the turnout wasn't what it would have been with better weather.

Tim and I before the face with smiles on our faces and dry clothes.

Tim and I after the race with forced smiles and soaked to the bone. I think 6 miles is perfect distance for me to run, however, when I am weighed down by my clothes from all the rain it isn't very much fun :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Kara said...

Shoot we would of just missed you! We ran the 5K. By the way, cut family picture on the top!!