Sunday, May 17, 2009

Curious George

The other day I put Davis down for his nap and he was so sweet and went right to "sleep" except he didn't sleep at all. Instead he reached up on the dresser and found Emmary's markers and decided to give himself, as well as everything around him, "tattoos." I've said plenty of times that I would love to have one more girl to use up all of Emmary's cute baby stuff, and then have the rest boys because they are not emotional at all. However, I forgot to factor in that boys are trouble!!! Davis is so michevious and into everything sometimes I think I should have named him George with a middle name of Curious :)



Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Malisa said...

You are so right boys are totally trouble! Sounds like something mine would do. They colored most of the tiles in the hallway the other day. Luckily they were able to clean it all up with baby wipes.