Sunday, May 17, 2009

Emmary turns 4!!

I know all mom's say this, but I can't believe my little girl is 4 years old. I just don't know how it has gone by so fast. Emmary was born at 1:56 am at Logan Regional Hospital on May 3rd 2005. She was 3 weeks early and she came on the first day of finals week! I actually took a final with my water broken and then missed a final on the day she was born. She has changed my life completely and I couldn't be happier. She is not the perfect child, but she is perfect for me (most days:) ) and I am so happy that she is mine. Due to the rain on the weekend of her birthday, we did a party the following weekend. She had her cousins and our neighbors the Hatch's come over for a BBQ and then festivities.

All the kids eating their dinner


This picture is for you Janet. Davis closes his eyes like this when he is throwing a tantrum. He gets a lot of sympathy from Grandma, but Miriam abvously isn't impressed.

Emmary taking a swing at her "PITIATA!" She says this complete with a spanish accent! (yes, I know I spelled it wrong, that is how she says it)

If it wasn't for Carson, I think we would still be waiting for the pinata to spill it's guts!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Emmary! We're bummed we missed the party.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet little girl! Watch out though-4 was a tough year for us. That's when the mouthing off starts...