Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kirtland, Ohio


Tuesday we went to Kirtland Ohio. This was so special for me. I have never been to church history sites before. This was Sharon's 4th time going to Kirtland in the last year, but I think she had a good time as well. The temple was so special, but there was an overwhealming feeling in the Newel K. Whitney store where the school of the prophets it. It was so neat to sit there and imagine Joseph Smith living there and all the things that happened there. I am so glad that I was able to go experience this. And just like my entire Michigan experience, it was cold and there were threatning clouds, but it didn't rain, so we were able to see everything we wanted to see. The last picture in the grid is me and Charlie and Angelo's in downtown Ann Arbor where we had breakfast the day I left. Thanks so much Sharon for such a good time. You were the best hostess and you let me sleep in everyday and be lazy for 5 days. I owe you!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Ariel said...

It looks like you had a great trip. I'm bummed I didn't get to see you, but I can hold out for only two more months.

The Platts said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm glad you're back up and running, I missed all the updates! I feel so out of touch with you! We need to talk this week and catch up!

Kristina said...

Hey Fower family, I don't know if I sent a comment yet or not. This blog thing is so great,such a fun way to see everyone, and how all is doing.
I guess you could say I grew up with the Fower family in Fruit Heights. Tim and I moms are still great friends. Your kiddies are so cute. Looks like you guys had a great Halloween.
Check us out..oh this is Kristina(Bastow)Olsen.

Andrea said...

Holly Anne!!!
I have not talked to you in ages! I just read you are back in West Jordan. I am not a blogger myself but I love to check in every now and then and see what people are up to. I just found yours tonight! Your children are beautiful and it sounds like you are well and happy. I would love to get in touch with you and maybe catch up. Email me some time andreabreinholt@yahoo.com

Lisa Summerhays said...

Spoiled!! Super cool that you were able to go on such a fab trip!!

E-mail me again with your phone number and your address please!! I need to talk to you!!

Stephanie Hall said...

Tim,
He doesn't remember seeing you, but he was there tues, wed & thurs.
He is an engineer. He graduated from USU as a biological, but works for Geneva Rock on 53rd and the freeway as a concrete materials engineer.
Looks like you've been busy even though you haven't had internet-fun trips!