Thursday, October 30, 2008

We Have Contact!!!


Yeah- we finally got DSL. So I will give a quick recap of the last 3 months- thanks for being patient. Here is the newest addition to our family- Our new van!! Now I swore up and down that I would never be a mini-van mom, but let's be honest. You can't beat the gas mileage and the extra space a van has to offer. And the Odyssey is the van that I loved because I can push a button on my key fab and my doors open and close- Fabulous!! We got a 2005 with 35000 miles and we got a great deal at Forrest Motors in Provo. We love it and are very happy with our purchase. Emmary is so funny, she used to hear me complain every time we went to Costco that I didn't have room in my car for all the big stuff we buy there. So after we bought the van she said, "Now we can go to Costco and fit all of our food!" 3 year olds don't miss a thing do they?
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

N Luthi said...

oh no you crossed over to that dark side!