Thursday, October 30, 2008

Michigan

I just got back yesterday from a trip to Michigan to visit Sharon. I had so much fun!!! One of the highlights was going to the Michigan vs. Michigan State football game last Saturday. That stadium isn't called the Big House for nothing! I couldn't believe how many people were there. This was made clear by the line we had to wait in just to go in our section and walk down to our row. The first row of pictures are Sharon and I waiting in line. There was 110,146 people in attendance at the game. You can't even imagine what that many people crammed into one space feels like until you are there. The middle picture is what we saw coming into the stadium. We had 8th row seats right in the end zone so we felt like we were right in the action. It was freezing cold and Michigan lost, but it was a really close game and an in state rivalry so there was a lot of excitment. Pretty much everyone was drunk but us though!! This is something that I will never forget!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Malisa said...

Sounds like fun! Clint would be jealous, he loves Michigan football, well maybe not this year, no he really does love them.

Sharon said...

I miss you! I'm so glad you had fun, I'm so glad you convinced me to go to my first game!

Joe and Elisa said...

You have a cute blog background. What was all that talk??