Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween

I know I'm a little late with the Halloween pictures but better late than never. My kids were bees and my mom made the costumes. Poor Davis will look back on this Halloween as the one where we made him look like a girl!

Tim's pumpkin was the one one that was "Skulvis" He came in 3rd place for his work pumpkin carving contest! I was lame and didn't do one.
I didn't have a black long sleeved shirt for Davis so I put him in one of Emmary's. I also didn't have black pants, so he wore her old tights. I know, I know, lazy mom but in my defense I was on my trip the week before halloween.
Davis and his papa Bob
The kids with Grandma Diane after filling their bags and pumpkins. Emmary traded in her candy for the Tinkerbell movie. I was surprised she fell for it when I brought it up. I tell her Tink came and took the candy anytime she asks :)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are soo cute!! Don't you love how they still believe ANYTHING we tell them?? Yeah, my kids candy was gone by Sunday...

Joe and Elisa said...

how cute are they?? AdOrAbLe!!!

Johnson Fam said...

Too cute! Ky was a bumble bee too, great minds think a like! Glad to hear you're doing well and I'm glad you had fun on your trip!

Katie Dotson said...

You have the cutext little bumble bees around! Looks like Halloween was fun and I LOVE that you tricked Em out of her candy.
Hey I lost your number and so you need to call me! I miss you girlie!

Kaycee said...

Of course I remember Holly and Tim! And yes, I'm still in the stake with the Fowers! Your brother-in-law in on the high council and he came to speak in the YSA branch a while ago. I gave him my email to pass along to you, but I guess it never made it there. That's ok! Now we can stalk each other through the blog-o-sphere!

I was so excited to see your cute little family! Where are you living now?

Ariel said...

I've been waiting for you to post these pics. As for the annual party. I don't think it will be on New Years because we leave the next day, but Angie Bell and I are planning on doing one. I'll keep you posted. I can't wait to see you.