Sunday, May 4, 2008

Main street Water Park


We spent a few hours at the Main Street Water Park a few Saturday's ago. The kids just love it!! Davis stood against that rock laughing at the water and splashing for over an hour. I only got one picture of Emmary because that was the longest I could get her to stand still. Our friends Katie and Cooper also came to play. Then Cooper's little friend Treyson came. It was fun to have all the kids together. For any of our friends reading this blog that don't live in St. George, you need to come visit and see this water park- it is so great. It was just what St. George needed.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amie said...

That looks like a blast. I think that we need to come down again to visit. Jeremy was talking to Cam about having time off in June and wanting to go down to visit also. So maybe we can all get together and go to the water park. It is times like now that I wish that we lived in St. George. We keep getting teased with warm weather and then it snows again. At times I think that spring and summer are never going to come.

Katie Dotson said...

I need those pics. I had fun with you that day. we need to do it again.