Monday, April 21, 2008

Look Mom, I'm Barbie!


The other day I decided to blow dry Emmary's hair and use a flat iron. It didn't really work and it was still curly, but I'm okay with that because I love her curls. When I was all done I put the flower in her hair and she said, "Look mom, I'm Barbie!!" She has only seen one Barbie movie in her life, but she doesn't miss a thing. She is growing up so fast and I can't believe that she will be 3 in a few weeks. It's amazing how much my life has changed in 3 short years. Some days I think I will lose my mind, but for the most part, the bigger she gets the more I love her. She is just like my little best friend that goes with me everywhere. I can't remember what life was like without her.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Marci said...

She has such pretty blonde hair, I'm jeolous!

Sharon said...

She is so beautiful! Lucky she takes after you! Jk Tim!

Ariel said...

Good talking to you today. By the way is your daughter a professional model? Or is she part-time model part-time cartoon narrator? "Mom can you say scissors?"

The Platts said...

I can't believe how long her hair is!! Seriously, can't believe it!

Joel and Kristie said...

She totallllly looks like a little precious barbie!! Toooo cuteeee!!!

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful, just like her Mom :)

Kelly A. said...

Hi Holly! I have a totally random question for ya! I don't know if you would know since Emmary is tons older than my baby, but I am wondering if you know a good place to get a swimsuit for baby girls. It seems that everywhere I check has tiny ones for babies 0-3 months and then no other sizes until they are 12 months. Any suggestions??