Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Emmary!!!


Emmary had her 3rd birthday on Saturday May 3rd. I can't believe my little girl is 3 years old!! Where have the years gone? We had a birthday party with a few of Emmary's friends. She wanted a ladybug cake, so I made her one. She was a little shy but she had a good time with her friends and loved opening the presents. We let Davis try some cake as "practice" for his birthday on the 29th. Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated our fun day!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Check out that cake! You totally rock supermom! I can't believe it's been three years! I remember getting the call in the middle of the night when she was born and being so excited I couldn't go back to sleep! She is so sweet and beautiful just like her mom!

The Dansies said...

Happy Birthday Emmary! Sorry we had to ditch early, but Breah was asleep before we turned the corner! I can't believe you have gotten so big! I remember babysitting you when you were just a wee one! And Holly, Breah loves you, she just doesn't realize it yet. She's just a sheltered child and is a little leery of people in general.

Amie said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I love the cake you made. I need to take some lessons from you so my kids can have awesome cakes like that.

The Fowers said...

wow, cute cake! I can't even decorate a CUPCAKE!! Happy birthday...

Anonymous said...

Your kids are absolutly darling! It is so crazy how fast time goes by! I love this blogin' stuff it is the best way to stay connected! Just so you know I am you going to be your blog stocker:)

Good to here from you! What are you all upto anyway?

Queen of the Universe aka Steph said...

That cake is amazing...how did you do it??