Monday, March 17, 2008

Sweet, Sweet Emmary


Emmary has been neglicted on this blog, so I made a colage just for her. Up top are pictures of her playing with her princess garb. She doesn't act like a girl very often, so we had to catch it on film. She would much rather play with tools and musical instruments than anything girly. I also wanted to show off her curly hair. There must be some mutated gene that gave her this gorgeous curly hair and I love it!! She is also our little elastic-girl. She is the star of her gymnastics class because she just folds and bends with no effort on her part. Even if she didn't have all of these fun charachteristics, we would still love her- these just make us love her even more!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Malisa said...

That hair is gorgeous. I am jealous what with my impossible to curl hair. She is adorable and so grown up. It seems that her and Jaiden were babies learning to crawl together just yesterday.

Marci said...

Hi Holly this is Marci(Paul and Marci McCune)I am so happy I came across your blog. Your kids are adorable and the am jeolous of your nice weather in St. George. Tell Tim hi for us, and I'm glad you all are doing so well. Our blog is http://paulmarcimccune.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

So cute! Watch out boys, here she comes!

Ariel said...

Both your kids are absolutley cute cute cute!