Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

Here are some Easter pictures. It was really bright outside so we are all squinting, except for the kids together in the chair. That picture makes me laugh because Davis looks about as big as Emmary. Would you guess that they are 2 years apart? Even though Easter came early this year, it feels so Springy and that always makes me think of new birth and renewal. And that of coarse makes me think of Jesus and His wonderful gift. I get to be with my sweet kids and husband forever and that is the best news ever!! How wonderful that we get a reminder of that every Spring.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Cute pictures! I'm so jealous of your nice weather. This is a great time of year for you guys down there. I love this holiday too.

Katie Dotson said...

You have such a cute little family.