Sunday, March 23, 2008

Naked Boy


I just couldn't resist posting a few naked pictures of this boy- with censorship of course! This week Davis got weighed in at his 9 month checkup and he is 24 lbs 8 oz and is 24 inches long. I believe Emmary was 15 months old when she hit 25 pounds and we thought she was big. We make jokes about how chubby Davis is, but we are really so happy that he is healthy. It is a relief to see all the rolls on his legs!! He also got a buzz cut this week. I don't like it, but Tim does- he thought his hair was just too crazy before. Good thing it grows so fast!

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Ariel said...

Nice butt! Thanks for the sweet tag. I am going to call you today when I get back from the grocery. We need to catch up. Love the pics you are the cutest family.
Loves

Ariel said...

Did I say tag? I meant post. Oops :)

Tim Anderson said...

Cute pictures! Cute kids! Cute family! :) I am so jealous you are having such nice weather down there! I can't wait for spring time to come to Logan!!!

Kelly A. said...

Sorry-that was me above! I guess I was logged in under my hubby's account!

Marci said...

He is so cute. Paul and I were looking at your pictures and it amazed us that we could pick out which of your kids features looked just like you and Tim. Isn't that fun.

Joel and Kristie said...

I hope you can make it to our Girl's Night!!! Check out my blog for up coming details!!

Doug and Marilyn said...

what a cutie!!

Kally said...

Hello Holly, I saw your link on Tiff's blog, I hope it was okay we got on your blog, Your kids have gotten so big, sweetest little things. Anyways check out our blog sometime... jokakakoju.blogspot.com.... Joel and Kally Campbell

Katie Dotson said...

Hey Holly Dear. I know you are having a tough time potty training and I came along one of sisters friends blog. A couple of her posts talks about her on and off trama with potty training her little girl. She has some books posted that really helped her and some tips. Maybe it would help you too. Her blog is jjwingert.blogspot.com
You are doing a great job Holly, just keep on truckin!

Justen said...

Hey you two. Good to see you again! I can't believe how big your boy is! My 11 month old is barely 20lbs. Your kids are adorable.

Queen of the Universe aka Steph said...

He is the cutest baby ever!!