Saturday, March 22, 2008

Silly Boy


I'm going to be honest. When I found out that I was going to have a boy I was very sad and tried not to cry in the middle of the ultrasound. However, ever since Davis was born I have been so in love with boys. Boys are just different in some ways and I feel blessed to have both sexes. He is so easy going and laid back and just plain silly all the time. The top left picture is Davis with food stuck to his face. The top right is Davis with his morning hair he must have inherited from his papa Mark. Bottom left is Davis crawling!!! Finally at 9 months he has built up the strength to lug his chubby body around. And bottom right is Davis sleeping in the high chair. Some times he is too tired to eat (not very often obviously!) All in all, he is just a sweet boy.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

I'm glad to see an update on your cute family! We totally need to get our kids together. They're pretty close in age. I have also loved having a boy. I don't know when we'll be down next but we'll for sure call you guys.

Malisa said...

Camren also loves to fall asleep in his high chair. In fact all of last week that is the only way I could get him to go to sleep here in the hotel room. This week he is all about the car ride. What I wouldn't give to have a house again:)

Katie Dotson said...

Hi Holly Fowers! HAPPY EASTER!