Tuesday, June 8, 2010

We're Alive!!!

I'm back from my month long hiatus from the computer! We got a bad virus and I am just getting back into the swing of things. Little Juliet is now 6 weeks old and we blessed her this last Sunday. We were retarded and didn't take a single picture of the event. Sad! Oh well, that's what happens when you have 3 kids and can't function normal anymore:) Here are some updated photos.

We have the best couch in the world-especally for babies. They love sitting right in the corner and they have all slept like champs on the couch.

Juliet LOVES the windows and stares at them every chance she gets.

Big and little sis.

Like I said, my kids love to sleep on the couch. Check out her belly and chub rolls on the thighs!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lisa Summerhays said...

Dang, she is cute. Love that hair!

Andrea said...

What a little sweetheart! That hair is amazing!