Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Juliet- 2 months

Juliet just went in for her 2 month checkup. She is 12lb.12oz. and 23 inches. She is growing so fast, I feel like she flew through the newborn stage and it makes me sort of sad, but I love watching her grow and interact with us more.

Juliet's first stroller ride, next to Ginormica Emmary!

Trying to smile ( I actually have one with a cute smile, but it's blurry:()


This one is a bit blurry too, but it shows her cute smile and chubby cheeks. This is also the first time I managed to get a bow in her hair!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ariel said...

She is so sweet. Way to go super-mom of three!

Sharon said...

She's beautiful! Oh how I wish we lived close so we could take our kids for walks together! I miss you! I hope all is well and I'm so glad you are married to a superdad, it certainly makes life easier!!

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie! All your kids are so stinkin' adorable. We should have them play again SOON!