Saturday, June 12, 2010

Shrek Forever-Never Again!


We have gone to two movies in the last couple of weeks and last night we saw Shrek. We have decided that we will not be taking Davis to another movie until he turns 4. The movie did not hold his attention- nothing does really unless it is a musical toy or a door. Tim had to take him out of the theatre a couple of times. One time Davis was coming back in (we were on the last row) and as he was walking up the stairs he announced, ever so loudly, "I have to be quiet the rest of the movie mom!" Everyone in the theatre turned to look at us and laugh. I love my little boy but in the future we will save his ticket money and just pay a babysitter!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm still chuckling about it.

Unknown said...

Hey, where am I at? Did my family go to the movie without me?