Wednesday, August 5, 2009

La Jolla Beach

The beach day was one of the things I was most excited about! I bought a new swimsuit (and spent way too much money on it) and I laid out a lot so that I had a good base tan down and I was just ready to sit on the beach for a few hours and worship the sun. Well, the sun didn't come out, and it really wasn't all that warm. It was a little dissappointment, but we still got to feel the breeze on our faces and get some sand between the toes!

Paul and Tim contemplating getting in the water. They did end up going for a swim-with all of the surfers. Aparently you are supposed to swim in certain parts and surf in certain parts. The surfers finally told them they were in the wron place, but that was at time same time Tim saw a baby shark, so they were ready to get out anyway!

What a great anniversary! August 1st has always been a special day and it was even better by being on the beach with my man. We took a lovers stroll all the way down the beach and back.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Sharon said...

What a wonderful trip! I'm glad the seagulls didn't attack you this time around! Yeah for six years of marriage, has it really been that long?