Thursday, August 6, 2009

And we're off!!!

We're off for a kid-free trip to San Diego with Paul and Janet. This trip was full of lots of firsts for me and some repeats, but it was one of the funner trips we have taken. It is fun to get away with my husband, but it was even funner to be with good freinds. Janet already did a blog post that was hillarious, so I would recommend looking at my pictures, but reading Janet's blog if you want to be entertained!

In the airport, waiting to fly off.

Our first stop was seaport village. It was a cute little village right on the sea, imagine that, and we did some shopping and snacking and lots of laughing.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ariel said...

oh fun. It is nice to get away sometimes.

Unknown said...

You should know that I printed the picture of us and put it up in my house

Johnson Fam said...

Ah how would it be to have a kid-free vacation! I'm not ready to leave Britton for a long vacation yet. I'm glad you guys had fun! It's nice to getaway when you can!