Saturday, June 14, 2008

Our Latest Photo Session




My cousin, Steph, is the best photographer around. She has taken pretty much every picture for our family since our engagement photos. We are so proud of her and what a good job she does. I left our last session feeling like it was a waste of time, but she is a miracle worker and somehow I end up with more pictures than I know what to do with. If you are looking for a photographer give her a call. She lives in Lehi and her link is http://www.picsbysteph.com/. I also have her link on my link list and you can check out her cute blog too!! Here are some of my favorites from our last photo session.

3 comments:

Joel and Kristie said...

Your pix are AMAZING!! I definatly want her to take our next pix!! They turned out soooo CUTE!!!

Malisa said...

Great pictures!! I wish we lived closer. It is soooo expensive to get photos over here.

Queen of the Universe aka Steph said...

Ha! You are sooo cute! I wanted to cry over so many of your photos! I keep forgetting to call you and make sure you got them okay, but I can see that you did! yeah!