Friday, February 1, 2008

Sleepy Time

For Christmas Tim bought me a double jogger with his bonus from work- Thanks Rosenburg!! Best present ever!!! You can't see from this angle, but the kids are holding hands under the blanket :)
I am not exagerating when I say that Davis will spend hours in this Jump-a-Roo. For anyone familiar with these, they are not the quietest contraption, but they sure do entertain well. One day I noticed that it wasn't as loud as it was supposed to be and I looked to find my sweet boy asleep. Another reason why we love the Jump-a-Roo: it wears the kids out!
Oh, sweet Emmary, she didn't get a nap in for the day and just before dinner we went to find where she was and she had fallen asleep on her way up the stairs.
Tim came home to find me and Emmary snuggled on the couch. Don't worry, Davis was napping as well.

My kids have been falling asleep in the cutest places latley so I thought would make a post dedicated to sleeping children (kids sleeping equals "Lost" time for mommy!)

2 comments:

Amie said...

That is so cute. Kids are the cutest when they are sleeping mostly because you can sleep also or catch up on things that need to get done. We had fun coming and seeing you guys. Sorry that Camrie didn't sleep well at your house and keep all us from getting a lot of the time.

The Platts said...

That picture of Emm asleep on the stairs is priceless! Soo cute!