Friday, February 1, 2008

Catching up

It's been way too long since I have posted anything new to the blog, and I feel so behind that I am going to skip Christmas. We had a great time and made some memories, but I don't feel like documenting them. Call it laziness, but I'm a busy woman! Really, it was a great holiday especially because my parents came to us for Christmas this year (yeah!!) and it made things so much easier on us. Minus my kids being sick the whole month of December and us spending
100$ in co-pays, we had fun. Come to find out, both of my kids basically have childhood asthma, which sounds worse than it is. We got a nebulizer and the medicine works fast and is so much better than worrying about cough medicine when they go into coughing fits. We are all happy and healthy now and I will download some pictures with our latest adventures.

0 comments: