Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Inside Our House

We had a request for some pictures of the inside of our house, so here goes: Here are the stairs and the entryway.
Our living room complete with green stripes on the wall (my favorite part!) and the little arch over the door.
Another shot of the living room.
The living room leads into the kitchen/playroom/computer room. I love this room because it keeps all the toys back where they aren't seen the second you walk into the house.
Our kitchen. I really like this kitchen mostly because that door is a pantry- I don't know how we ever lived without one. I also like the island and when my counters are clean, it gives us more counter space than we've had in the past.

All in all, we really love our house. While some people may think that a townhome really isn't a "real" home because you share a wall, I beg to differ. We live on the end and we never hear our neighbors. Plus, we sure have a real mortgage, so it is as real a home as they come to us. Plus, we got brand new for half the price of a brand new free standing home. We are happy with this purchase and hope to have many more visitors in the future.
p.s. I will post pictures of the upstairs one day; I could only get half of the house clean at once!!

8 comments:

Amie said...

I Love your green wall it looks great. Your home is really nice. I can't wait to come stay with you guys again. I wish that we had a place of our own and room to have people stay with us.

Malisa said...

Looks like a great place to live. I can't wait until we have a room for all the toys. I hate them being in the front room and always having to trip over them.

MikeG Family said...

Holy cow! I was looking at some friends blogs, and I somehow ran across your blog. I'm Tim's cousin (Tiff Campbell), and it's so fun to "run" into you! You guys have such cute kids - I didn't know you have 2! They are darling, and I look forward to keeping up with you guys on the blog. Oh, and Tim - there's a link to Ben's blog on ours, if you're interested. Say hello to your fam for me! -Tiff

The Brown Team said...

Holly-
Hi babe!! you look great and your kids are darling I just wanted to say hi. and let you check out my blog too. I love all my fond memories with you and will always be grateful for our walk on May 3rd!! and then one year after you had your baby too.
I have 3 kids now ...and it is crazy I really don't have time for much, but I love being a mom. it is my calling in life. I just wanted so say Hi.
Lots of Love Kelli Brown

Abby said...

tim and holly! i found your blog off of chelseys. Your blog is making me miss st. george soooo bad! I'm so jealous you guys are there! But im glad you guys are loving it! I can't believe how big emery is!

Abby tatton

Lisa said...

Fabulous!! I too love the green wall and the kitchen looks fantastic! Nice work!

Ashlee said...

This is Ashlee Johnson (and Casey.) We just got your Christmas card. I'm so glad you put your blog on there. I love blogging! It's fun to see what you guys are doing. Our blog address: laughoftenlovemuch.blogspot.com

The Dansies said...

Your house looks so fun! I bet you are loving it there in st. george this winter while the rest of us freeze! You guys need to stop by next time you are passing through and see our house and baby! Merry Christmas!
Shaylah