Thursday, November 8, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!





Yeah for Halloween!! We went for the family theme this year- Goldilocks and the 3 bears. Grandma Diane made all of our costumes- one of these years I'll learn how to sew!! We had a super fun time going trick-or-treating with the Platts. Addie was a swashbuckling pirate and they got way more candy than they needed. I would have to say Halloween rivals Christmas in excitement. Emmary still keeps saying "Trick or Treat" thinking I have a constant supply of candy :)

5 comments:

Malisa said...

How cute! Look how big Emmary is! I can't believe it. Sorry I spelled her name wrong earlier. OOPS! :)

James and Lauren said...

is that seriously emmary!!!!!! NO stinking way. SHe is so big! I cant believe it. and so dang cute.

Amie said...

I love the costumes they are great. Davis looks so cute sitting there in his little bear costume.

Sharon said...

You are so creative! What a cute little Goldy Locks and Little Bear. I loved the glimpse of the lime green stripes in the backgroungd! Post more pictures! I miss you! Talk to you later.

Karene said...

Apparently it's been way too long since I've seen Emmary--I can't believe how long her hair is! It's so cute and curly...we are excited to see you guys in a few weeks!