Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ladies Trip!!

So much fun!! I just got back from a ladies trip to see Wicked in Denver. Yes, this is the 4th time this year I have seen it, and yes, it is really THAT good! I would see it again, given the chance. Some girls from my ward and sweet Melly from St. George packed up and headed out Thursday. We stayed in Longmont, Co and we didn't take a single picture until we were leaving the hotel. Then, on Friday we drove into Denver and paid up the wazoo for valet parking at our posh hotel, The Magnolia. We were just a block from the 16th street mall and 4 blocks from the theatre. We had so much fun shopping, laughing, eating, not sleeping :) The show was incredible and I was the only one who had seen it before. The best thing about seing Wicked again and again is seeing it with someone who never has. We laughed and cried and had a blast. Too bad we had to come back to reality, but I was ready to see my kids. Davis, however, has been punishing me for leaving him by whining and crying CONSTANTLY since I got back... It was worth it!!

Shona, Holly, Melanie, Christina

Before the show-notice Shona's awesome shoes!

Which is good and which is Wicked?

Yep, 4th timer here!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Joe and Elisa said...

Wow,I can't believe it. 4 times this year?? I have yet to see it at all! So jealous!

RolenClan said...

LOVE these pictures! Thanks for a great weekend, and for sure we will go see it again! love me~

Hansen Family Blog said...

I wish I could have come! it looks like so much fun and you know I love me some Wicked! Glad you had fun.

The Platts said...

I'm so jealous! Looks like you guys had a blast! A girls weekend sounds like just the thing I'm in need of right now (even though I technically had one a month ago.). Glad everything worked out and you had a good time!

Johnson Fam said...

So jealous you have seen it four times! I want to see it so bad!! And congratulations on baby number 3! That's awesome! Hope everything continues to go well for you guys!

Unknown said...

One question... was it as good without me? I wont tell the others if your answer is no - hee hee :)