Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas 2008

We had a really good Christmas this year. Emmary was so excited and I'll admit we used Santa as a bribe to get better behavior out of her, just a little bit though :) Davis was fun because he actually liked to open the presents, but he didn't really care what was in them. I feel like a terrible mom because I didn't take many pictures, mostly we video'd. But the highlight was definately getting Tim tickets to Wicked, as well as the soundtrack. Let me tell you that I stood in line for 9 hours to get these tickets in 20 degree weather and on and off snow. It was a terrible experience to be honest and I would rather travel to another city than have to deal with the Capitol Theatre again. They basically let season ticket holders buy enormous amounts of tickets, so by the time they actually went on sale there were only 6,000 seats left when they started out with 56,000. Anyway, I got some at $100 a piece and the show is on Sunday, and Emmary's birthday, but we will see if we can sell them for different ones once the shows get closer and Utahn's stop being so greedy and asking $300 for a $55 ticket. I'll get off my soapbox now and just say Merry Christmas and that "Happy is what happens when all your dreams come true!!"


Oh and yes Emmary got Kung Fu Panda for Christmas from Santa!

4 comments:

Jesse said...

Well hello Fowers family! I haven't ever seen your blog, it was fun to catch up a little bit with what is going on in your life. You have two adorable kids, where does the time go. I think your first one was a baby the last time I saw you. I wish I could have made it to the big WJ bash, but I am due in a few days and wasn't allowed to travel. I bet it was a blast to see everyone again. Well, keep in touch!

Johnson Fam said...

I cannot belive how big she is getting! She looks so grown up! Not sure if you've tried emailing me again, but my account is being dumb. Try Ry's email...it's rjohnson_21@yahoo.com! Hopefully we will be able to keep in touch!

Brandi

Unknown said...

Hey, Holly I'm glad you guys had such an awesome Christmas. I left you a message on your birthday. I hope things are going well and that you had a happy birthday :)

Katie Dotson said...

Hello starnger! I have missed you so much! How are you?