Friday, December 19, 2008

Acting Like a Girl!

Our little Emmary is not girly at all- she never has been. And that is fine with us, I don't care that she chooses dinosaurs over dolls, it doesn't bother me. But imagine my surprise when the other night she told me to be quiet becuase the "baby" was sleeping. She took me into her room and low and behold she had put her little monkey to bed. She even wrapped him up in her favorite blanket. Then she crawled in with him. It really was so sweet to see her act girly for once!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Platts said...

I can't believe how big Emm and Davis look! Holy cow! THey are like totally different kids since we saw them last! So cute!

Lisa Summerhays said...

She is so darn cute! Mallory is all girl except when it comes to football.