Thursday, October 13, 2011

Josie 1 month


Hard to believe that a month has gone by already! Josie looks so different to me. She is gaining weight at a rapid pace. At her 2 week checkup she had gained 1 1/2 pounds. She is getting little fat rolls on her thighs and her cheeks are chunking up. Nothing is better than a baby you can squeeze! She loves to be held, which means sleeping at night is hit or miss. Some babies are born good sleepers and some have to be trained. I have now had 2 of each. Overall, we are all doing well with the new little addition- especially Juliet. I have the worlds best neighbors and family, so I never have a day go by without someone calling to check on me, come over to help, or offer to take my kids for a couple hours. I am so blessed :)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

congrats on your sweet baby, she is adorable. You guys make some pretty cute kids :)

Skye O. said...

Fun to peek in on your blog. You have a beautiful family. We just welcomed our fourth baby in August as well. Hope all is going well. Way to go on a hard delivery! Love the name Josie (not Jose). :)