Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Lion King

Of course, I'm a week late doing this post, but better late than never! We were so lucky to be able to see The Lion King with some great friends last week. We started with dinner at the Blue Iguana-yum!



I think I only have 2 pictures of me and Sarah together, even though I see her everyday and talk to her mulitple times a day!

Me, Sarah, and Christina in front of the theatre. It was beautiful weather.

Our group- minus Greg because he took the photo. We had awesome seats in the orchestra section so we could see the bongo drums and had an awesome view of the stage. We could see all the animals coming down the aisles too. The show was so good. I wasn't super hyped for the show like I was the 4 times I saw Wicked last year, but I was so entertained! The costumes were phenominal-especially the scenery costumes. My favorite was the Mufasa scene in "He lives in you"(if you've seen the show you know what I'm talking about!) Overall, we had a great night out with wonderful friends:)

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Ariel said...

Fun. I love that you match the Lion King playbill!