Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pioneer Day

Check me out- this just happened yesterday and I am already blogging it! I am fighting a summer cold, so I spent most of the day laying down on the couch reading, but in the evening we did fireworks with the awesome people in our circle. I'm telling you, living in a cirle is the way to be. This was the first time we have done fireworks and our kids didn't cry or get sad. We didn't get the kids in bed until almost 11:00 last night, but it was worth it.



This is how we found Davis napping yesterday

This is our neighbor Katie. She and Davis have a special relationship and they just love eachother. This is great for me because Davis is so difficult right now and it is great to know that someone loves him and is happy to play with him when I have reached my limit!

The first time we have taken a picture with our family of 5 since the hospital. Although I asked one neighbor if she would take a picture of all 4 of us. She looked at me like I was missing something before I realized that we are 5 now!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are back to blogging. It's fun to read about your cute little family. Aren't neighborhood get togethers the BEST! We should plan something soon...

Ariel said...

Cute family pic of the 4...I mean 5 of you. I love the bum shot of Davis. I would love to get together on our next trip, but it is going to be a quick one. We are coming to see my parents go through the temple (we are very excited). And then we are heading to Wyoming. I will try to do a Christmas get together. I really want to see you and your kids.

Anonymous said...

Holly~ I found your blog! Cute family! Congrats on the new baby. So fun to see what everyone is up to!

Rich and Nickie said...

It's great to hear from you. I know small world us knowing Kara. She is one of my fav's! I can't believe how much your little one as grown since I last check up on your blog. You look like you are having fun. Are you still in Utah?