Monday, June 29, 2009

Denver part 2

Can anyone tell me why picassa will only download 4 pictures at a time even though I have more than that in my tray? Am I the only one this happens to? Anywho, our trip continues...

Emmary and Reagan playing dress-up. We need to get her around little princess Reagan more and she may start acting like a girl occasionally!

After the zoo and some awesome naps and a tornado warning/rain/thunderstorm we headed out to Boulder to play.

Emmary and her new best friend Zippy. She had a hard time understanding that his real name is Isaac and we just call him Zippy. Kind of like she has a hard time understanding that she is indeed a human and not a frog!

Tim and the kids on the carousel at the Denver Mills outlets. The kids cried for a full hour after this ride was over :(

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! How did you get your daughter's hair so long? I chopped my daughter's off yesterday because we fight everyday when I have to do it. She desperately wanted long hair though, I just didn't have the patience for it.

AJ said...

Thanks for coming! We had a great time. I love for my kids to get to know their cousins.