Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Jazz Game

Last Monday our neighbor called and asked if we wanted to go to the Jazz game that night. It had started snowing and my dad didn't want to go, but Tim did. So I said I would go, but I really didn't want to go out in the snow. Then Tim thought about taking Emmary and she was so excited!! And I was so excited because I knew Tim really wanted to take her, and then I didn't have to freeze in the snow!

Emmary riding on Trax. She was so excited to ride the "train" and hasn't stopped talking about it.


Tim and Emmary on Trax

Emmary with her popcorn. They were totally far up, but they had so much fun together!

Tim and Emmary in their seats. I was glad that they got the bonding time, but I was sad that I didn't get to see her experience something new. This is why Tim got so many pictures- I begged him to take as many as he could so I could see her!

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Lisa Summerhays said...

Super cute! Mallory loves to watch sports with her dad. I love it too, then I don't have to.

It loved having you over the other day! We'll have to get together again soon!!

Karene said...

Emmary looks so grown-up! Looks like she had fun with Daddy...

Good luck on your race this weekend! Make sure to post about it once you're done!

jenandjustin said...

They look like they had fun! I think the guy in the 2nd pic on the Trax was posing for your pic, too...haha. Good luck on your run! Your amazing! yep..church is @ 11:00. We'll look forward to seeing your family!

Katie Dotson said...

That is so sweet that she got to go with her daddy. I miss you! Can't wait to see you!

Malisa said...

First I have to say I can't believe how big our kids are now. I remember when they were little and learning to walk at the same time. I think Jaiden took some of his first steps walking to Tim. Anyway, that is so fun that she got to go to the Jazz game with Tim.

The Dansies said...

I had a dream you moved back (your dream house on main is for sale) and was sad to wake up to reality. You better call me while your down here, maybe we'll come cheer you on!

The Brown Team said...

Good luck with your race!!!
also how cute Tim took Emmary to a Jazz game it will be a life long memory. Great one on one time. She is beautiful.

AJ said...

What a fun Daddy Daughter date! Way to go Tim. Psychologists say the relationship girls have with their Dad is a direct indicator to how they will fair in all other relationships! I'm impressed. Holly good luck at the race this weekend!

mel n mike said...

bria says we love you
she typed that herself, no joke. she was dying to! that is a perfect daddy/daughter date right there! we've been trying to figure out fun things to do like that, and what a great idea. looks like they had a blast!