Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Camping

We had our first camping experience this weekend. It was a lot of work, but it was nice to get up in the mountains and get some fresh air. It was awesome to have 4 extra hands to help keep my kids safe. And my parents had the tent trailer, which made life easier:)
Davis' new obsession: Climbing in and out of the stroller. I documented the steps. First he climbs, then he throws himself over the bar. Take a closer look and the second picture on the top row and you will see his face is twisted- Hilarious! Second step is resting for a minute. Step Three he scoots all the way to the end then flips on his belly, then touches his feet down. Step Four: Applause! Then he starts all over again. This kept him and us entertained for a good hour.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Malisa said...

My boys love climbing on anything and everything too.

Sharon said...

Camping with parents is definitely the way to go. I'm glad you got to get away.

Anonymous said...

Your family is soo cute! So where are you at in West Jordan? We should hang out!! I Love checking your blog so keep posting!!

adrianne said...

Hey girl how are you doing? I hear you moved to WJ. That is too bad for st george. I hope all is well. Let me know what you are up to.

Ariel said...

Hey did you change your #? I just called you, but it didn't go to voicemail. Let me know. I can't wait to chat. I hope we can meet up in Oct.

Katie Dotson said...

We should go on a fun camping trip next summer! It would be way too much fun!