Saturday, July 12, 2008

4th of July


We had a fun 4th of July. We went to the St. George celebration and as you can see by the look on Emamry's face, she was so excited to go. She happied up once we got there. We went early to beat the heat, but it didn't quite work. We cooled off in the shade and ate cotton candy. It was the big hit of the day and it was Davis' first time on the taste buds. He couldn't get enough, obviously. They had some fun rides and Emmary loved the swing ride. I actually got a shot of her going around. Then I went down the giant slide with her. After going home to cool off, our friends Jeremy and Katie came over and we grilled and them watched fireworks. All in all it was a fun day! God Bless America :)

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Sharon said...

What a great day! I'm glad you didn't over heat. I love the pictures of Davis gobbling the cotton candy, reminds me of Matthew, they could be twins!

The Fowers said...

Cute pics! It was so great to see you in Gunnison and to meet Davis for the first time!

Malisa said...

Sounds like a fun day!

Amie said...

What a fun day. It looks like you guys had a great time, even with Emmary not wanting to go in the beginning.

Hey are you guys going to the reunion next week end? We are going down to St. George with Cam's family and if your going to be home maybe we could stop by and see you guys.

Ariel said...

I love the color coordinated outfits. You guys look like you should be singing and dancing on a variety show! I'm bummed we missed you when we were in UT. I hope we can meet up at Christmas.

Katie Dotson said...

Cute Cute Cute! We love and miss the Fowers so much! How is the job searching going? We need you guys closer.

Katie Dotson said...

I know I have already left a comment but I just miss ya so darn much and wanted you to know. Call me sometime. Bye!

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

Hey Holly its Shawntae Hemsley I cant believe how big Emmary and Davis are getting! I remembered you had a blog and well I found you!! Its good to see your doing well.

Lisa Summerhays said...

Fabulous pics! I sure miss you guys.